1. Characteristics and Risk of Standardized Options Options involve risk and are not suitable for all investors. Prior to buying or selling an option, a person must receive a copy of Characteristics and Risk of Standardized Options (PDF). Copies of this document are available from your broker, by calling 1-888-OPTIONS, or from The Options Clearing Corporation, One North Wacker Drive, Suite 500, Chicago, Illinois 60606.
The Web is an evolving medium. Option Pit may change the terms of this agreement from time to time. By continuing to use this web site and following our posting of such changes, you agree to be bound by this agreement, as modified. Option Pit may change, restrict access to, suspend, or discontinue this web site, or any portion of this web site, at any time.
The material that appears on Option Pit is for informational purposes only. Despite our efforts to provide useful and accurate information, errors may appear from time to time. Option Pit does not promise, guarantee or imply verbally or in writing that any information from Option Pit that appears in any electronic document, in any printed material, or displayed on our website will necessarily result in a profit. Option Pit is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website except those mentioned. Copying, publishing or redistributing any material in any way without the written consent of Option Pit is strictly prohibited.
2. Conduct All posts in our members discussion form must be lawful and in a civil manner. You may not use or allow others to use your Option Pit registration to:
3. Links to Other Sites For your convenience, we make available a variety of links to other web sites that we don’t operate where you can obtain related products and services. Although we encourage you to consult such web sites, we cannot guarantee the prices, terms, quality, reliability or performance of the products or services provided by these vendors. Option Pit is not responsible for the products or services these vendors provide. You release Option Pit and its affiliates from any damages that you may incur, and agree not to assert any claims against them, arising from your purchase or use of third-party supplied products and services.
4. Ownership and Permissions Option Pit is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. The materials on this site are the property of Option Pit or its licensors, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws, other copyright laws, and international conventions. Except as explicitly provided in this agreement, you may not distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the materials on this site. You may display and occasionally print a single copy of any page on the site for your personal, non-commercial use, but you may not otherwise reproduce any material appearing on this site without the prior written consent of the owner. You may not store any significant portion of, nor distribute copies of, materials found on this site, in any form (including electronic form), without prior written permission from the owner. Requests for permission to reproduce or distribute materials found on Option Pit should be sent to email@example.com.
You are free to establish a hypertext link to this site so long as the link does not state or imply any endorsement or sponsorship of you, your company, or your site by Option Pit or any of its affiliates. However, without the prior written permission of Option Pit, you may not frame any of the content of Option Pit, nor incorporate into another web site or other service any intellectual property of Option Pit or its licensors. Requests for permission to frame our content may be sent to our Customer Service Manager, either by email or at the address above.
Option Pit and the Option Pit logo are used by Option Pit. The names of other products and services referred to on the site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. You may not use any trademark or service mark appearing on Option Pit without the prior written consent of the owner of the mark.
You will not use Option Pit to violate the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any person or other entity. By submitting material to Option Pit, you are representing that you are the owner of the material, or are making your submission with the explicit consent of the owner. By submitting material to Option Pit you are permanently granting Option Pit all rights to the material, including the right to modify the material, to use it commercially, and to maintain the material in an archive.
6. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability If you rely on this web site or any information, product or service available through this web site, you do so at your own risk. You understand that there may be delays, omissions, interruptions, inaccuracies, and/or other problems with the information, products, and services published on or promoted over this site. This web site is provided to you “as is.” Option Pit and its affiliates, agents and licensors, cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, currentness, noninfringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose of the information available through this web site (or any information, goods or services that are referred to, advertised or promoted on, or sold through this web site). Nor do we or they guarantee that the web site will be error free, or continuously available, or that the web site will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
Under no circumstances will Option Pit or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for any damages other than direct damages, arising out of your use of this web site or any product or service linked to from or advertised or promoted on this web site, including, without limitation, consequential, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, exemplary, or other damages of any kind (including lost revenues or profits, loss of business or loss of data), even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages. You agree that the liability of Option Pit and its affiliates, agents and licensors, if any, arising out of any kind of legal claim arising out of or otherwise related to this web site will not exceed the amount you paid, if any, for the use of the web site out of which such liability allegedly arises. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, some of these limitations may not apply to you.
None of the information, advertisements, website links, or any opinions expressed constitutes a solicitation of the purchase or sale of any securities, options or commodities. Individual traders must do their own due diligence in analyzing featured stocks, options or trades to determine if they represent a suitable opportunity.
Nothing published by Option Pit should be considered personalized investment advice. Although the Option Pit team may answer your general questions or comments, they are not licensed under securities laws to address your particular investment situation. No communication by the Option Pit team to you should be deemed as personalized investment advice.
Please note that Option Pit, or its principals, may already have invested or may from time to time invest in securities that are recommended or otherwise covered on this website. Neither Option Pit nor its principals intend to (unless they wish to) disclose the extent of any current holdings or future transactions with respect to any particular security. You should consider this possibility before investing in any security based upon statements and information contained in any report, post, comment or recommendation you receive from Option Pit.
7. Registration To obtain access to certain Option Pit services, you must register with Option Pit. As part of the registration process, you will select a user name. A password will be emailed to you upon verification of your eligibility to use Option Pit. You agree that the information you supply during that registration process will be accurate and complete and that you will not register under the name of, nor attempt to enter the service under the name of, another person. We reserve the right to disallow use of user name that we deem offensive or inappropriate. You will be responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your password and for all actions of persons accessing Option Pit through any username/password assigned to you. You will notify Option Pit’s Customer Service Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account.
Copyright (c) 2013, Option Pit LLC
Connect With Us