Option trades do not always go as planned. This is why adjusting positions is so important, when a option trade is managed properly good adjusting can reduce P&L volatility, and potentially save trades gone wrong. When executed poorly, adjustments can make positions FAR worse. In Option Pit's adjusting positions and managing risk course traders will learn how to properfly adjust a host of trade. In addition, traders will be show how to manage global risk manamgent accross a portfolio. This is an incredibly powerful course for all traders from intermediate to advanced.
- Understand the pitfalls of adjusting positions
- Smart ways to adjust positions
- Proven methods for matching the right adjustment to the current scenario
- Mastery of option spread adjustments
- When NOT to adjust
- Professional risk managment approaches for a portfolio
This course will leave traders with the confidence to execute adjustments like a full time trader