What is Option Pit Live?
Option Pit’s Live, Option Pit’s subscription service, is designed to feed option traders the best actionable options trading content on the web. Option Pit Live is a combination of daily live market discussions, our library of previous discussions, premium written content, and community access designed to improve your knowledge of trading as well as produce actionable ideas for traders new and old alike on a daily basis.
Option Pit Chat
Option Pit is offering a NEW Chat Service for traders that want access
- Option Pit Chat is a place to discuss trade ideas, market conditions and position management in real time.
- Option Pit Chat helps with idea generation, as well as providing a sounding board for risks and ideas
- Option Pit Chat is meant to run 4 hours each day during market hours with different moderators including Mark, Andrew and Option Pit Pros
The Pit Report
The Pit Report is a daily large group mentoring session taught LIVE
- Speculative Trades: the trainer will go over one or more interesting speculative trades on a daily basis
- Short Premium Option Trades: the mentor will enter and manage condors, butterflies and calendarsin a small portfolio. Traders will be able to watch, in an easy and understandable way how true professionals trade, decide on entry, adjust trades, and exit points.
- Teaching: the educator will pick a subject to discuss, or answer a set of student questions every day.
The Option Pit Strategy Letter
The intent of the Option Pit Strategy Letter is to extend the option coaching we do daily at the Pit Report. The Daily Strategy Letter is:
- Actionable Directional and non-directional trades: the option pit team will frequently enter what we consider to be favorable trades and include a description of why we are executing
- Daily Trade Adjustments: as dictated by market conditions along with a description of how and why we are adjusting
- Gamma scalping, Front Spread and Volatility Arbitrage tutorials: lessons on some of the finer points of trading
- Closing of Trades: Positions are carried in print over the life cycle of the trade so subscribers learn how positions evolve
The Option Pit trading community is one of the fastest growing trading communities on the web. Interact with other traders via the new chat service. Write on our subscriber only message board. Ask questions or provide comments throughout the daily Chat for the instructors or other students to answer. Dig into the Option Pit Library of content, subscribers have access to the full library of past Pit Reports and Daily Strategy letters.